Once you’ve completed at least one 6-week basics series, you’ll be ready to join the studio and sign up for Independent Studio Time, and/or take Advanced Skills workshops.
TWO MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS:
- 6-pass card: $240 good for 6 visits to the studio.
- Working membership: meet with the studio manager to sign up for a studio maintenance job plus a leadership responsibility, then pay $230 on the 1st of the month, cause it’s good for the whole month! Sign up for whatever workshops or studio time works for you.
INDEPENDENT STUDIO TIME:
HOW TO GET STARTED:
AFTER you’ve completed your 6-week basic class series, you can choose which works best for you: purchase a 6-pass, or join as a working member.
- make your choice, and contact the Studio Manager to complete the purchase/membership requirements
- text the studio number (267-650-1757) and request your preferred slot for studio time at least a day ahead
- arrive on time, mask on
- wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty
- masks on, 6ft. apart
- clean up thoroughly, leaving the studio cleaner than you found it
ADVANCED SKILL-BUILDING WORKSHOPS:
info on the WORKSHOPS page
Please call or text first to visit, buy a 6-pass card, or find out more information: