Once you’ve completed a pre-membership training course, you’ll be ready to join the studio and sign up for Independent Studio Time, and/or take Advanced Skills workshops.
Monthly Working memberships:
meet with the studio manager to determine which payment tier makes sense given your expected output (and the amount of space you’ll be using up in the kiln), and discuss the studio maintenance jobs and leadership responsibilities, then pay in accordance with your level ($150, $200, $250) on or before the 1st of each month, cause it’s good for the whole month! Minimum 6 months commitment. Sign up for whatever workshops or studio time works for you. Make sure what you post on the calendar is accurate. Take work home with you to complete, or do all your clay work in the studio. You may bring guests ($10/hr) but make sure you add “+ guest” when you sign up on the calendar.
INDEPENDENT STUDIO TIME:
HOW TO GET STARTED:
AFTER you’ve completed your 4-week pre-membership training series, meet with a studio manager to help determine which tier of the monthly working membership fits your level of studio production.
- meet with studio manager to learn about payment options, maintenance jobs, leadership responsibilities, then complete the purchase
- you will then be given your own login to the member section of the website to schedule independent your studio time.
- arrive on time, making sure the calendar accurately reflects your time in the studio.
- wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty
- masks on if requested by anyone using the studio, 6ft. apart
- clean up thoroughly, leaving the studio cleaner than you found it