Once you’ve completed a pre-membership 6-week training course, you’ll be ready to join the studio and sign up for Independent Studio Time, and/or take Advanced Skills workshops.
TWO MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS:
- Regular membership 10-pass card: $400 good for 10 visits to the studio (up to 3 hrs. working in the studio plus up to 1/2hr for clean up).
- Working membership: meet with the studio manager to sign up for a studio maintenance job plus a leadership responsibility, then pay $230 on the 1st of the month, cause it’s good for the whole month! Sign up for whatever workshops or studio time works for you.
INDEPENDENT STUDIO TIME:
HOW TO GET STARTED:
AFTER you’ve completed your 6-week basic training series, you can choose which works best for you: purchase a 10-pass, or join as a working member.
- make your choice, and contact the Studio Manager to complete the purchase/membership requirements
- you will then be given your own login to the member section of the website to schedule independent your studio time.
- arrive on time, making sure the calendar accurately reflects your time in the studio.
- wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty
- masks on if requested by anyone using the studio, 6ft. apart
- clean up thoroughly, leaving the studio cleaner than you found it